Just a little professional background
Being a blogger practically launched my career. Fresh from college and without much credentials to put in my first resume, I placed my blog’s URL in it to showcase my (embarrassing) writing and HTML skills, which caught the attention of my first employer. I ended up in the Online Marketing industry, and the rest was history.
In the past 8 years, I’ve been hopping from full-time office work to home-based setup (and back) because of opportunities I couldn’t resist. I just loooove working, really. I enjoyed the time I had working in the corporate world, but I also enjoyed the freedom that came with working from home. Having a home-based job allowed me to go places and take my work with me. And now that I’m a mom, it allows me to stay at home with these two adorable babies I couldn’t possibly leave.
But I can’t deny the fact that working at home has its cons, including losing a significant amount of income (which is, let’s face it, important when you’re raising a family), and the impossibility of getting real work done when your babies are an arm’s reach away.
I’m so blessed to have the best of both worlds.
I’m now working as an Inbound Marketing Consultant for a very promising startup, working 3 days a week in the office and 2 days from home. And of course, I’m a Full Time Mom. (Hey, having a day job doesn’t make me a Part Time Mom. Being a mother is a full-time job, no matter how you look at it.)
On the side, I also love designing and conceptualizing wedding themes and invitations, and have recently started doing that per project basis.
Do you want to work with me?
In summary, these are the services I offer
- Online/Inbound Marketing Consultancy: My expertise includes Inbound Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media, and Email Marketing. I also do Web Analytics, Web Administration and Content Management. Email me for my complete curriculum vitae.
- Graphic Design and Conceptualization: I design invitations and suites for weddings, parties and events. I’ve also done a couple of brochures (online and print) and posters for commercial businesses. See some of my design work here.
- Copywriting: I write for websites, blogs, and print. Email me for sample work.
- Blog Hosting and Setup: You want to start your own blog or website just like this? Email me to tell me exactly what you need.
- Blog Sponsorship: Sponsoring an ad in this blog will give you exposure to about 300-400 unique visitors a day, concentrated to 18-35 year old women from the Philippines, US, and Australia. To see the type of ads available, click here.