If you’ve been following this blog for a while, you already know that I have a thing for paper, planners and journals. I love them, I collect them, and they’re essential tools for my creative process, productivity and sanity. Writing things down on paper helps me process my thoughts and plan my schedule better. Although there are digital apps that I also use for project collaborations and group task management, the paper and pen approach is still the best for me.
Aside from being a tool, for me a planner is also a keepsake. I love browsing it at the end of the year and looking back at the projects that were completed, tasks that were accomplished, places I went to, people I met, milestones and musings. Needless to say, It’s quite an important part of my work and creative process.
The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Giving Journal has always been on top of my planner preferences. It always excites me to see what they come up with for the “planner season” and this year is no exception.
What I love about the Giving Journal
- Four yummy and trendy colors to choose from.
- High quality paper that’s calligraphy and brushlettering friendly.
- Clean layout and typography with beautiful water color art on its pages.
- Lots of motivational quotes and challenges to keep you inspired to create and be your best self all year round.
- A growing community of creatives, planners, and dream chasers who are aim to brew their best year and give flavorfully this 2016.
- For every claimed Giving Journal, CBTL gives to Real Life Foundation, who helps give education to less fortunate children—what a worthy cause!
True enough, just seeing the Giving Journal is already making me feel hopeful and excited for 2016. As a working mom of twin toddlers, it’s easy to get overwhelmed with the different hats I have to wear (often all at the same time) and the unending list of tasks I have to do everyday.
One thing that was reinforced in my heart this year is the simple truth that—
I cannot give what I do not have.
To give others joy, I need to have joy.
To inspire others, I need to stay inspired.
To love others unconditionally, I need to be open to receive and experience love.
To take care of my family, I need to take care of myself.
To be strong for the people who need me most, I need to draw strength from God who is the source of my strength and my everything.
This is the only way I know I can give myself completely to others this year and beyond.
How about you? How are you planning to give flavorfully this new year?
Share your thoughts and..
Get a chance to win a CBTL Giving Journal 2016!
Are you ready? Here’s how:
1. LIKE The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf on Facebook and FOLLOW @cbtlph on Instagram.
2. LIKE Chasing Dreams Blog on Facebook and FOLLOW @rhizaoyos on Instagram.
3. Take a photo that best shows how you plan to give flavorfully this season, POST IT ON INSTAGRAM, and tell us all about it in the caption.
4. Use the hashtags #CBTLxChasingDreams #giveflavorfully #givingjournal2016, and tag @cbtlph.
TWO WINNERS will be picked on December 14, 2015. Winners will be chosen based on their photo and caption. That’s it! You can join as many times as you want. The more submissions, the more chances of winning.
Ready? Game. :)