This free e-course is created primarily for bloggers and creatives who want to take their blogging to a whole new level of meaning and purpose.
Whether you want to have a more intentional blog strategy, or you’re feeling stuck and uninspired that blogging has become a chore, Blogging with a Purpose is exactly what you need.
As someone who has recently gone through a prolonged creative drought and blogging burnout myself, I find that the feeling of overwhelm is usually a result of a shift in goals, purpose, or seasons in life.
It’s important, therefore, to occasionally go back to the drawing board and re-assess your blog strategy.
For 7-days I will send you lessons and 3 accompanying worksheets that will help you:
- Re-define your purpose for blogging
- Identify your blog #goals
- Carve out your unique niche
- Dig in to the heart of your target readers
- Unravel your passions and strengths so you can..
- Begin creating an inspired message that attracts the right people.
- Plus some personal stories and lessons I gained from over 10 years of professional and leisure blogging.
And it’s totally FREE, just in case you missed that part. ;)
P.S. This e-course is for bloggers and blogging creatives, but you’re still free to register (and peek!) if you don’t have a blog yet. ;)
Take the Blogging with a Purpose E-Course
A FREE 7-day e-course designed for bloggers and creatives who want to take their blog to a whole new level of meaning and purpose.
This e-course will take you back to the drawing board, unravel your passion and purpose for blogging, with an end-result of creating more intentional blog content that will attract the right target readers.